Hi, everyone! My name is Jenna Trunzo and I’m sitting here in a small café in Raleigh, NC alternating my thoughts between two of the hardest decisions – what flavor of gelato to order and what in the world to say in my bio. Since I have made a deal with myself that I cannot get the gelato until I’ve completed my bio, here I go:
I am a native Pittsburgher who moved to Raleigh in 2002 to start fresh and escape a lot of snow. I am 100% Italian – 3rd generation. I have a husband. A daughter. A rabbit.
I’ve always been an avid lover of art in all its twisted forms and earned degrees in Art History, Graphic Design and Art Education. None of those proving fruitful in my professional life, I decided to go ahead and take a different path. Now I’m a project manager for a global digital transformation company.
Let’s see… What else?
- I’m mostly vegetarian (eat fish – doctor’s orders) and have been since I was 13.
- I’ve been to Italy, Mexico, Switzerland, Bermuda and the majority of the East Coast. I love culture and its inherent way of drawing you in to new, different, bizarre…
- I think the movie Love Actually is one of the best films ever made. Throw in A Bronx Tale and Funny Girl and call it an evening. Rocky. Don’t forget Rocky.
- I love to read, but my short attention span prohibits me from reading as often as I’d like… SQUIRREL!
- I want to be many things, but mostly, something with wings. Preferably not an insect or bat.
- I like to laugh. At you. Just kidding.